Memorial Day Quotes 2017: Are you searching for best collection of Happy Memorial Day 2017 Quotes? If yes then you are at the right page, Today in this article we are going to share with you the large collection of Best Happy Memorial Day Thank You Quotes 2017.
Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for Remembering the people who died while serving in the country’s armed forces. Having confusion between Memorial Day Vs Veterans Day? Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans Day; Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving, while Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans.
Happy Memorial Day 2017 Quotes
We have also shared a beautiful collection of Memorial Day Images for you to share on social media and to wish your beloved friends, family, and relatives on this day, Do check and share with your friends.
- It is Memorial Day. Please take a moment to remember those service members who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect the rights we cherish.
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. ~Joseph Campbell
- who gave that right to me.” – Lee Greenwood
- “And I’m proud to be an American,
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! ~Maya Angelo
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
- Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice. ~ President Barack Obama
- Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life. – by Robin Hayes
- Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. James Bryce
- Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders.
- Memorial Day is a time to honor, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country
- Every year during the month of May, we remember those who went to war but did not survive the great fight. Honor the military fallen heroes of history in our Memorial Day presentation. Read the quotes from soldiers reflecting on the wars they fought in and view the photos of this nation’s historical wars.
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words, but to live by them.”
- “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” — General George S. Patton
- Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life.
- Memorial Day is a day to honor those who served our country. People honor these brave men and women in many different ways. I personally like to do so by barbequing and drinking excessively.
Memorial Day Quotes 2017
- “Soldiers have to fight two battles continuously in their life. One on the field ( in the fights ) and the second off the field ( family life) and have to win both continuously. A grand Salute to them. Thank You”
- The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree.- Thomas Campbell
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.-John F. Kennedy
- “137 years later, Memorial Day remains one of America’s most cherished patriotic observances. The spirit of this day has not changed – it remains a day to honor those who died defending our freedom and democracy.”
- No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.
- The Mystic cords of Memory, Stretching from every Battlefield and Patriots Grave to Every Living Heart.. Should swell into a mighty chorus of remembrance, gratitude and rededicate on this solemn occasion.
- “Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.” — Bob Marley
- “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.” John F. Kennedy
- Green sods are all their monument; and yet it tells A nobler history than pillared piles, Or the eternal pyramids. James Gates Percival, The Graves of the Patriots
- On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation! Thomas William Parsons, Dirge For One Who Fell in Battle
- Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. Richard Watson Gilder, The Burial of Sherman
- Decoration Day is the most beautiful of our national holidays. The grim cannon have turned into palm branches, and the shell and shrapnel into peach blossoms. Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men. Minot J. Savage, Decorating the Soldiers’ Graves
- The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example. Benjamin Disraeli
So, These are the best Happy Memorial Day Quotes to Share with Family, and Friends on this Memorial Day 2017, and We hope that you liked it. Happy Memorial Day to Everyone 🙂 Peace!!